A new initiative of the Association Integration Europe - East as part of the INTEURO.INFO project.
In order to meet the needs of the labor market, the Association Integration Europe - East on March 1, 2022 starts a series of meetings under the slogan:
International meetings of foreigners and employers in Kielce
organized at the Information Point for Foreigners at ul. Sienkiewicza 78A.
The main goal of the project is to support the Świętokrzyskie labor market by initiating direct contacts between Polish employers, foreigners and labor market institutions.
During the meetings, among others, presentation of job offers and free consultancy for foreigners related to with legalization of stay and employment in Poland.
Additionally, the organizers, together with partner labor market institutions, will conduct research on the needs of Polish employers and foreigners.
The initiative of the Association is carried out as part of the project entitled "Świętokrzyskie - good neighborhood for the integration of foreigners INTEURO.INFO" co-financed by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund "Safe Harbor".
The honorary patronage over the project was taken by the Świętokrzyskie Voivode and the Mayor of Kielce.
The organizers invite to participate in free meetings:
- Polish employers looking for employees,
- foreigners living in the Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship,
- institutions, offices, non-governmental organizations and entities with the functioning of the labor market.
The purpose of the meetings is:
- support for Polish employers looking for employees in direct contact with potential employees - foreigners,
- professional advisory support for foreigners in the field of legalization of stay and work in Poland,
- researching the current needs of employers and employees - foreigners on the Świętokrzyskie labor market.
Place of the event:
Information Point for Foreigners in Kielce, ul. Sienkiewicza 78A (training room on the ground floor)
15:00 - 18:00
Due to the current pandemic situation, prior registration through the FORM is required to participate in the event.
Registration lasts until February 28, 2022, at 2 p.m.
PROGRAM OF THE MEETING
Welcoming the participants and presentation of the INTEURO.INFO project
- rules for legalizing stay and employment in Poland
- changes in the act on foreigners - practical information for employers and employees
- analysis of the situation on the Świętokrzyskie labor market
- and others
Workshops and consultancy for foreigners in the field of legalization of stay and job search
Presentations of selected employers' offers and direct discussions with jobseekers.
Please be advised that, for the sake of safety, before entering the room, each Participant will be required to present: a certificate confirming vaccination or a certificate confirming the status of a recovering person or a negative test result for the presence of the Sars-Cov2 virus.